Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 21- Transfer to Munich



Today we left Venice and headed off to Munich! It was about a 4 or so hours in another lovely bus. Once we arrived in Munich the group headed out to the center of town where we saw the Glokenspiel and then we walked to the Hofbrauhaus. Nick and I both really liked Munich right off the back, the city was clean and safe and very pretty with amazing buildings with unique architecture. It was crazy. We ordered a stein of beer and dinner. Nick had the house original and I had the Wiess beer. But I tried a Radler which is light beer mixed with a sprite-ish soda, it was amazing I loved it! I had a huge typical pretzel with my beer and Nick ordered a German sausage. During dinner we got to enjoy the lovely traditional Bavarian music band playing in the traditional dress, it was great!
After having some dinner and beer we headed back to the hotel to rest up after a long day of traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment