Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 18- Pisa


Today we went to the Pisa. I thought it was just the leaning tower but I was wrong. It was a whole small city. We took a bus to the city and we were given a tour of the city as well. The tour was nice and while were in the church they check the sound and acoustic and the sound was actually quite amazing. Soon after the sound check we went outside and took funny pictures with the tower. We even took a picture of us jumping and ashley on my back as well. We continued to walk around the city and grabbed lunch and soon after lunch we headed back to the bus to go home. We get back to the hotel around 3pm and immediately ashley and I went into town to go buy a leather jacket for ashley. We went into like 15 shops before we decided on the perfect jacket. We were able to get a deal and I also got a wallet as well. All that shopping made up starving so we went to another appetito and did laundry as well since the laundry mat was across the street. Clothes folded and dinner was complete and I was pooped. We back to the hotel and just relaxed because the next day we were going to Venice!

No comments:

Post a Comment