Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 12- Leaving Corfu...off to ITALY!!


So today was our last day in Corfu so we decided to explore Corfu town. The central location of the island. We were able to see the ancient fortresses from our lunch table and do some shopping. We saw again tons of knock offs, it was amazing how many there were. We also got to try some of the famous Kumquat liquor and some Limoncello. Both not too bad. In Corfu town I bought a sterling silver ring with three little pearls that I love. Then Nick and I came back and hung in the lobby for a couple of hours downloading things off itunes to prepare of our 5 hour car ride AFTER the overnight ferry to Italy. Around 7 we loaded the bus and headed to our first ferry to the main island and then at about 1AM we boarded our overnight ferry. It was an hour late! I managed this ferry ride great! I was able to use the sea sick path and not be affected by the motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment