Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 10- Landing in Corfu




Well we landed in Corfu at 7AM after a long day of traveling we landed in Corfu. We had a nice breakfast at a cafe and then started to explore the island. We checked out the beach which on one side of the island is rocky (the side near our hotel). Then we shopped all around the little town of Gouvia. We have discovered that it is the island of knock offs. We had some super gyros (or at least Nick did, I just had a slice of bread) for lunch. Then we sat at a coffee bar and had some iced cappuccinos. We then had a some nice dinner at an restaurant called o2 where I could finally eat something I was not scared to eat. I had pesto pasta :) Nick had chicken fajitas it was a nice change from always eating Greek food since it is all we were eating for 3 days. At night, the whole group went out to a bar/disco which was fun but again full of smoke. I had to leave because after inhaling smoke I cannot breathe. Overall it was really fun. The day was long.

No comments:

Post a Comment